Technology, open learning, and distance education / A.W. (Tony) Bates.Material type: TextPublication details: London : New York : Routledge, 1995.Description: x, 266 p. ill. ; 24 cmISBN:
- 371.3/078 20 B3291
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||UE-Central Library||371.3078 B3291 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||T2165|
Includes bibliographical references (p. -255) and indexes.
1. Executive summary: what have we learned about technology, open learning and decision-making?
2. Technology, decision making, and open and distance learning
3. Selecting technologies: sorting out the differences
4. Television: educational broadcasting
5. Instructional television
7. One way audio: radio and audio cassettes
8. Two way audio: telephone teaching and audio-graphics
9. Computer based learning and multimedia
10. Computer mediated communication
11. Technology and the future of education