Key questions in second language acquisition : an introduction / Bill VanPatten, Megan Smith & Alessandro G. BenatiMaterial type: TextPublication details: UK : Cambridge University Press, 2020Description: 212 pISBN:
- 9781108708173 (pbk)
- 418.0071 V348
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||UE-Central Library||418.0071 V348 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||T16145|
|Books||UE-Central Library||418.0071 V348 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||T16146|
1. What are the origins of second language acquisition as a research field?
2. What does development look like?
3. What are the tales of input and output?
4. What is the initial state?
5. Can L2 learners become native like?
6. Does instruction make a difference?
7. What role does explicit learning play in L2 acquisition?
8. What are individual differences and how do they affect L2 acquisition?