Information technology control and audit / Sandra Senft, Frederick Gallegos.Material type: TextPublication details: New York : Boca Raton : CRC Press, 2009Edition: 3rd ed., Updated and revDescription: xxxiv, 768 p. : ill. ; 27 cmISBN:
- 9781420065503 (alk. paper)
- 1420065505 (alk. paper)
- 658.4038 22 S476
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||UE-Central Library||003 S476 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||T9757|
"An Auerbach book."
Previous ed.: Information technology control and audit / Frederick Gallegos ... [et al.].
Pt. I. A Foundation for IT Audit and Control
1. Information technology environment: why are controls and audit important?
2. The legal environment and its impact on information technology
3. Audit and review: its role in information technology
4. The audit process in an information technology environment
5. Auditing information technology using computer-assisted audit tools and techniques
6. Managing it audit
7. It auditing in the new millennium
Pt. II. Auditing IT Planning and Organization
1. It governance
2. Strategy and standards
3. Risk management
4. Process and quality management
5. Financial management
Pt. III. IT Acquisition and Implementation.
There are no comments on this title.