Essential genetics : a genomics perspective / Daniel L. Hartl.Material type: TextSeries: Publication details: Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011Edition: 5th edDescription: xxiv, 575 p. : ill. (cheifly col.) ; 28 cmISBN:
- 9780763773649 (alk. paper)
- 0763773646 (alk. paper)
- 572.86 22 H331
|Item type||Current library||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Books||UE-Central Library||572.86 H331 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||T7276|
1. The genetic code of genes and genomes .
2. Transmission genetics : heritage from Mendel .
3. The chromosomal basis of heredity .
4. Gene linkage and genetic mapping .
5. Human chromosomes and chromosome behavior .
6. DNA structure, replication, and manipulation .
7. The genetics of bacteria and their viruses .
8. The molecular genetics of gene expression .
9. Molecular mechanisms of gene regulation .
10. Genomics, proteomics, and genetic engineering .
11. The genetic control of development .
12. Molecular mechanisms of mutation and DNA repair .
13. Molecular genetics of the cell cycle and cancer .
14. Molecular evolution and population genetics .
15. The genetic basis of complex inheritance.
There are no comments on this title.